Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Pendants and Colors!

I was browsing threw some bead shops here in NYC. They are almost always more expensive and therefore I prefer to shop on Etsy. I found these beautiful beads and just imagined all the wire wrapping I could possibly do with it! I know I need help LOL! So when I got home, my best friend said you know that would look great as a pendant. It would be so eye catching and so here it is.






























I just love the colors in the pieces they really do just pop! I've also dabbled in mixing colors such as pink and green, pink and purples. Here are the beautiful pendants below.





























So please check out my shop to see the pieces and maybe buy one for a friend or keep it for yourself!

http://katdesignsnyc.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment