Sunday, February 14, 2010

My love of flower jewelry

I have been patiently awaiting my order to start making more beautiful flower jewelry. I just love the look of them, so simple yet alluring. I started making these a year ago and have since never stopped. I've been studying mixing colors and the effects they have on the wearer. I still have more beads coming so more new products will be added in the next coming weeks. Below you will see some examples of these flower earrings.

Also please note that i'm having a sale! If you check out my sale section you will notice lots of beautiful items that need a home. Lots of earrings even sterling silver and 14k gold filled ready to be purchased as they are already made and ready for shipping! Check them out here:
Katdesigsnyc Sale Section

Pink Amethyst & Amethyst Briolette Flower Earring

These are made with Pink Amethyst briolettes wire wrapped in Sterling Silver wire, mixed with Pear shapped Amethyst Briolettes. Finished off with Sterling Silver Hooks. Ready for purchase and shipping.
Blooming Amethyst Briolette Flower Earring







Pink Amethyst & Aquamarine Blooming Flower Earring


These earrings are made with Pink Amethyst Briolettes and Aquamarine Briolettes. Wire Wrapped together with Sterling Silver wire and finished off with Sterling Silver Wire. Ready for purchase and shipping.
Pink Amethyst & Aquamarine Briolette Blooming Earrings





Love Destash? I will be adding some beads that need a beading home! Check my destash section this week for some beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment