Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and a Sale!

So my Thanksgiving was terrific. Full of Turkey of course with rice and beans, stuffing, sauteed string beads with carrots and other traditional Haitian Dishes. Since we are haitian we don't dress our turkeys the way most would.  Here is our traditional recipe that my grandma taught all of us The Turkey that stopped in Haiti on it's way to dinner. This staple recipe is also what we use to season chicken, pot roast and many other meats. The turkey was flavorful, moist, and not enough!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that everyone was fortunate enough to spend it with their families. Tell me about some of your thanksgiving traditions!

Still enough time to catch my sale going on right now! Already discounted items and everything comes boxed up wrapped in red tissue paper and ready to receive or give as a gift!

Katdesignsnyc

No comments:

Post a Comment