Thursday, October 15, 2009

What do you do when.....?

When you have all your materials (whatever you craft) and you just can't think of something to make? I was feeling this way the other day and it drove me nuts. For some reason I had no idea what I wanted to make, and the one idea I got didn't come out so good? So I have another hobby that came before jewelry, bath and body. I've gotten quite a few orders Moonstruckmagic Bath & Body so I've been busy doing body sprays and even thought up some new ideas for scents. I try here and there to make customized scents depending on what scents I have. So since that is done and the orders have been shipped, I can concentrate on what I'm going to make this week once my order comes. Be sure to check out KatDesignsnyc shop for new pieces being added for all the November babies. Citrine pieces will be added as well as bridal items.

3 comments:

  1. Following you - per your Etsy Forum request- nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on Etsy forums also!

    I totally understand what you mean. I have way more supplies now than I did when I started out, but sometimes I have no idea what to make. It especially sucks when I'm in the mood to create, but I'm stumped. Usually I go bake or go for a walk to get the juices flowing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats a good idea emeraldcity! I need to start doing other things when I'm completely stumped on creativity!

    ReplyDelete